Tuesday 18 March 2014

My Little London Box - March 2014‏

My Little London Box - March 2014‏
Hello my friends,
I'm back and a bit late to show you the latest Little Box I have received.
It was much awaited and I only received it last Friday 14th March which explains why I didn't write my blog post earlier. This time I was so pleased by the theme. Here were the clues given at the beginning of March on the Facebook page: 
A London Box, brilliant!
I had very high expectations, and I must say I was really pleased with its content.

What's in the box
-  a My Little Beauty magazine on the London theme (a great magazine, I absolutely love it, it's filled with fashion, DIY, beauty or hair tips and it's bright, well organised and so pleasant to read!)
-  a cute little tote bag with polka dots on containing the beauty products (I'm starting to own quite a few now)
-  a printed drawing by Kanako illustrated by a quote which says : I like men like I like my tea, hot and British (true ^v^)
Accessories
 
- a pocket mirror with a matching pocket to protect it. It says "Be yourself everyone else is already taken" Oscar Wilde
 
- a tea tin designed by Kanako (it's very cute, I would have liked it to be full of tea bags!)
- some silver and metallic black square studs to customise your clothes. Original idea, but I think it will be hard for me to choose a shirt and pin it. But we'll see.


Beauty Products
- a full size Brit Batiste Dry Shampoo (I have only tried the tinted verison so far so I'm looking forward to trying this one, it has a nice scent)  5.90€
- a black eye liner called Swinging London by My Little Beauty 15€
- an organic moisturising serum with elderberry extracts by Absolution, Creative Apothecary  21€ - 30ml

What I think about the box
This box is much better than the February one. I love everything based on Britain so it was a real treat to me. The tea tin is so pretty. I already own a few but this one will have a special place in my kitchen. As for the pocket mirror, it's an interesting product. I'm not that concerned or admirative about the quote written on it, but I like the little drawings on the mirror bag. The Batiste Dry Shampoo is definitely a MUST HAVE, the black eye liner is very pigmented and seems very precise (well done My Little Beauty for thinking about those lovely packagings, I am never disappointed). I have already tried the serum twice and really love the texture, scent and result. I have dry patches on my forehead right now. I used the facial cream with gold extracts that we got in the previous box, but it kept being dry and this serum really solved my problem after only one application. It's produced by a renowned French brand. The only note I could point out however is that it's a French brand and not a British cosmetic brand. I would have loved to receive a Make Up Forever liner for example or anything by Soap & Glory. How about you? Have you received it? Would you like to be subscribed to My Little Box?
  

The product total costs 41.90euros (about £35). Prices of the pocket mirror and tea tin aren't communicated. Price of box with postage included for those already subscribed: 15.50€, 16.90€ (since January) for those who'd like to subscribe now to receive the next beauty box.


My Little Box : link
Unfortunately, this box isn't available outside of France or Japan. 

My Little London Box - Mars 2014‏
 

Hello les amis,
Je suis de retour un peu tardivement dans le mois pour vous montrer la dernière Little Box que j'ai reçu. Elle s'est fait attendre et je l'ai seulement reçue vendredi dernier 14 mars, raison pour laquelle je n'ai pas pu poster plus tôt mon article. J'étais cette fois ravie du thème. Voici les indices donnés au début du mois de mars :

 
C'est donc une London Box, super!
J'espérais vraiment beaucoup de cette box et je dois dire que j'ai été satisfaite de son contenu.

Ce que contient la box
-  un magazine My Little Beauty sur le thème de Londres (un magazine vraiment génial, je l'adore, il est rempli d'astuces mode, DIY, beauté et cheveux et il est coloré, bien organisé et très agréable à feuilleter!)
-  un petit sac en tissu avec des pois contenant les produits de beauté ( je commence à en avoir quelques-uns maintenant)
-  un dessin imprimé fait par Kanako illustrant la citation : I like men like I like my tea, hot and British (pas faux ^v^)
Accessoires
- un miroir de poche avec une petite pochette assortie pour le protéger. Il y est écrit "Be yourself everyone else is already taken" Oscar Wilde
- un boîte à thé dessinée par Kanako (elle est très mignonne, j'aurais aimé qu'elle soit remplie de sachets de thé!)
- des clous carrés argentés et noirs métallisés pour customiser ses vêtements. L'idée est originale, je vais avoir du mal à trouver un vêtement pour le faire, j'ai peur de lui faire du mal, mais on verra bien.

Produits de beauté
- un shampooing sec grand format Batiste Brit (j'ai seulement testé la version tintée, alors j'ai hâte de l'essayer, il sent déjà très bon) 5,90€
- un eye-liner noir Swinging London de chez My Little Beauty 15€
- un sérum bio hydratant aux extraits de sureau de chez Absolution Creative Apothecary  21€-30ml
 

Ce que je pense de la box
Cette box est bien meilleure que celle de février. J'adore tout ce qui est basé sur la Grande-Bretagne alors c'était une vraie surprise pour moi. La boîte à thé est très jolie. J'en possède déjà quelques-unes mais celle-ci aura sa place de choix dans ma cuisine. Pour ce qui est du miroir de poche, c'est un accessoire intéressant. Je ne suis pas très admirative ou autre à propos de la citation, mais j'apprécie les petits dessins sur le sac qui protège le miroir. Le shampooing sec Batiste est sans aucun doute un MUST HAVE, l'eye-liner noir est très pigmenté et semble précis (bravo à My Little Beauty pour vos packagings tous plus jolis les uns que les autres, je ne suis jamais déçue). J'ai déjà testé le sérum à deux reprises et j'adore sa texture, son odeur et le résultat sur ma peau. J'ai des zones sèches sur mon front en ce moment. J'ai utilisé la crème pour le visage aux extraits d'or que l'on a reçu dans la box précédente, mais j'avais toujours la peau sèche et ce sérum a résolu mon problème après une seule application. Il est produit par une marque de renom. Le seul bémol que j'apporterai ici, cependant, est que ce dernier produit est français et n'est donc pas une marque anglaise. J'aurais adoré recevoir un eye-liner Make Up Forever par exemple ou n'importe quel type de produit de chez Soap & Glory. Et vous? L'avez-vous déjà reçue? Aimeriez-vous vous inscrire à cette box? 

La totalité des produits de la box coûte 41,90 euros (about £35). Les prix du miroir de poche et de la boîte à thé ne sont pas communiqués. Prix de la box avec frais de port inclu pour ceux déjà inscrits 15,50€; 16,90€ (depuis janvier) pour ceux qui aimeraient s'inscrire maintenant pour recevoir la prochaine box beauté. 


My Little Box : lien
Malheureusement, la box n'est pas disponible en dehors de la France et du Japon.

No comments:

Post a Comment