Tuesday 25 June 2013

Sephora Jumbo Liner 12hr wear

Jumbo Waterproof Liner 12 hour-wear

☆ It's not often that I'm tempted by Sephora products. The eyeshadows aren't excellent and those jumbo liners are not appreciated by everyone, but I thought I'd give them a go. I was tempted to buy two, but ended up being reasonable and bought the kaki one, which really caught my eye when I tested it on my hand. The picture I've taken will sadly not do it justice though. The thing you can see though is how pale my skin is! I wouldn't advice the application of this jumbo liner on the whole eyelid. The texture is surprising, quite greasy and sticky at first, but it dries out quickly and is super easy to apply. The glittery effect is fabulous when you combine it with golden eyeshadows or matte browns. I will buy the purple one next time.


Available at Sephora for 10 euros, here's the link!



Crayon Jumbo 12h Waterproof


☆ Je ne suis pas souvent tentée par les produits Sephora. Les fards à paupières ne sont pas d'une qualité excellente pour leur prix et ces crayons jumbo ne sont pas appréciés par tout le monde, mais j'ai eu envie de les tester. Je voulais d'abord en acheter deux, puis je me suis décidée sur le jumbo vert kaki qui m'a tout de suite attiré lors des essais. La photo que j'ai prise ne lui rend malheureusement pas justice. Par contre ce que vous pouvez très bien voir, c'est à quel point ma peau est pâle! Je ne conseille pas l'application de ce crayon sur toute la paupière comme unique fard. La texture est surprenante, assez graisseuse et collante, mais il sèche rapidement et il est par conséquent très facile à appliquer. L'effet irisé est superbe combiné à des fards dorés ou des marrons matte. La prochaine fois je me laisserai tenter par le jumbo prune.


Disponible chez Sephora à 10 euros, voici le lien!


2 comments:

  1. Would love to try these! :)

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Hayfa. The good thing is that we have Sephora shops in France, but I'm missing Boots and Superdrug so much! ;-)

      Delete